WHAT’S A brand INTENSIVE & HOW MUCH DOES IT cost?
WHAT’S A BRAND INTENSIVE?
This is an abbreviated version of our normal brand identity service. The branding scope is condensed into one calendar week. We dive into your visual identity with logo design, strategic color palette curation, and typography. When we brand your business, we arm you with the tools you need to reach your goals.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
– You have a clear idea of your style and a limited budget.
– You are ready to provide quick feedback on our scheduled days.
– You’re eager to start your business or elevate your identity.
– You want a professional designer with a quick turnaround time.
– You love our portfolio and trust our creative decisions.
WHO IS THIS NOT FOR?
It’s not for clients who require extensive stakeholder feedback or want granular creative control.
– Limited revisions & deliverables.
– Client required to attend review meetings.
Starts at $2,000
what’s Included in a CUSTOM brand identity design?
WHAT IS IT?
Our Custom Brand Identity design is an in-depth branding approach with extensive industry research, analysis, and strategy to create your brand design.
WHAT DOES IT INCLUDE?
We include everything you need for a cohesive and engaging identity across all platforms including custom illustrations, marketing materials, social media designs, and packaging. During a Custom Brand Identity design, we go through three phases.
1. Brand Strategy — We study your customers, competition, and what makes you unique to your audience. Once we’ve identified who you’re connecting with and what you want to communicate, we create a plan to translate this into visual design.
Brand strategy include:
- Brand strategy sessions
- Brand Vision, Mission + Story
- Positioning + Messaging
- Competitor Research
- Brand Attributes + Voice
- Target Audience Profiles
- Core Values
- Customer Journey
- Brand Goal Alignment
- Mood boards
2. Visual Identity — After have a strong brand strategy, we create your visual identity. This includes the visuals to communicate your brand.
Visual identity deliverables include:
- Logo Suite – Horizontal, Vertical, Symbol + Favicon
- Logo – Ai (Original Adobe File), PDF, JPG, PNG
- Color Palette – primary + secondary (Hex Codes)
- Typography Fonts
- Styled Imagery – Photos
- Styled Imagery – Patterns
- Brand Usage Guide
3. Brand-in-Action — Once your logo suite and visuals are approved, your print and social collateral will be developed.
Deliverables may include:
- Product Labels + Stickers
- Boxes, Bags + Wrappers
- Business Cards
- Gift Cards + Thank You Cards
- Building Signage
- Instagram strategy + moodboards
- Instagram highlight, story + post graphics
- Facebook + LinkedIn headers
- PowerPoint design
WHO IS THIS FOR?
– You are not the decision maker and need to check in with several other stakeholders to get their opinions, too.
– You want to gain clarity in your business. (Our strategic and in-depth approach will help define your messaging.)
– You need a comprehensive, strategy-backed, custom brand.
– You may also need packaging design and print collateral.
– You’re ready to invest fully in your business to take it to the next level.
– You’re also not in a time crunch.
The timeline usually takes about 4-6 weeks.
Full Custom Brand Design starts at $4,750. Depending on the amount of collateral needed, it may range from $7-$12k.
How do I know if you’re the right agency to brand my business?
Our brand and website design services may be right for you if you want to:
- Attract more clients with branding that resonates to your niche market
- Grow your online presence with an impeccable website
- Maintain a cohesive professional appearance across all your media
- Charge more for your services or products
- Feel more confident pitching your services
- Work 1:1 collaboratively with a highly skilled designer + developer
- Build a brand that oozes quality
- Stand out from competitors
- Tell your story with visuals
What if I only want a logo?
Wooster Creative only offers brand identity design to ensure clients see results from working together. We may not be a good fit if you aren’t ready for a brand identity. Read this blog post to learn why your business will benefit from a full brand identity. Brand strategy is the brain behind the face that is your brand design. Logos without strategy are not as likely to succeed or help your business.
I already have a logo, can I keep it?
At times, we can adapt and modernize existing logos. However, all of our clients are required to start their brand identities from scratch to ensure every element is backed by strategy and research.
How Long does a website take?
This is entirely dependent on the scope of the project. A landing page for your business might take one day. A 5-page basic brochure type website can take a few weeks. And a large website project with 40-50 pages may take 8-12 weeks. We provide a custom quote to each person who speaks with us. Tell us about your project to learn more!
what is agile development?
This means we are flexible and we prioritize what is most important to our client’s success. We also follow many project management techniques from the Agile method. We sell our time in sprints, we hold weekly touch base meetings, we send regular status reports, and hold retrospectives. Please read our blog post on Agile for additional information.
how much are your websites?
We quote each project individually, so it depends on the scope of your project. Typically, our websites range from $3,800 to $20,000. For medium to large organizations needing an online presence, please reach out for a custom quote.
A website design usually starts with branding. We offer Full Custom Branding starting at $4,750, taking 4-8 weeks. Or we offer Brand Intensives for $2,000, taking 1-week.
Small entrepreneurial business on a limited budget often pick a Brand Intensive. This delivers a complete modern brand identity (colors, logo variations, fonts, image styles, patterns, brand guidelines) in a week. After a Brand Intensive, we then build a custom 5-page WordPress website in about 4 weeks. This starts at $3,800. (The total for both services is $5,800.)
Optional add-ons for your project include:
– Full professional copywriting, $1,350 and up.
– SEO Keyword Research & Initial Optimization, $750.
– Video editing or motion graphics, hourly rate.
– Additional pages added, quoted per page.
– Art Direction for Brand Photoshoots, hourly rate.
– Website launch package for social media.
do I need branding before i do a website?
If you do not have an established brand identity, then yes. If you have an establish brand identity, we can adapt it for your website design. When you’re about to tackle a website design project, it’s also an excellent time to consider rebranding. Since you’re investing in website design, it’s good to make sure your branding is attracting your current target audience.
We offer two options for branding: A Brand Intensive and Full Custom Branding. Reach out for details and we’ll help you identify which one is best for your business!
when can I contact you for website support?
We support clients who are in our maintenance contracts. They may contact us anytime via phone call or email. We respond within 2 business days. With security issues, we respond within 24 hours.
how much is website support?
We price our website support contracts individually for each client. The price is dependent on how much care your site will require, and we do not give cookie-cutter pricing, since each site is different.
what platforms do you support?
We build and support website that are on WordPress or Shopify.
can you help with email marketing for my website?
We will set up your website for email marketing. We partner with excellent email marketing copywriters who can help you produce regular content to build your brand loyalty.
Do you offer payment plans?
We ask all clients to prepay for a portion of our services. Payment plans are offered to select clients.