Oklahoma Video Production: A Part of Your Content Plan?
Does your Oklahoma business need custom video production? Video is a powerful way to connect quickly and deeply with your audiences. Wooster Creative is excited to create custom video production work for our clients.
Since video is such an effective communication medium, we’re including custom video work in more of our client testimonials, video headers for websites, and custom commercials and promotional videos for social media. In addition to capturing powerful video footage, we have the creative and technical skills to edit your videos in a variety of styles to make sure they harmonize with your brand and message. We’re currently focused on offering this in the greater Oklahoma area. If you need something in another locale, let us know.
Wooster Creative is first a content strategy company. And as part of your ongoing content strategy and communication plan, video may be a huge part of this.
When we begin any video project with our clients, we ask some elemental questions:
- What is unique about your business?
- What is interesting about how the founder?
- What is interesting about how it was actually founded?
- What problem are you solving?
- How did you experience or discover this problem which you’re trying to solve?
- What inspired the team behind this business?
- What special “aha” moments did you experience?
- How has your brand continued to evolve?
- What are some subtle, fun, emotional, and non-obvious ways to tell your story?
- Are there analogies or testimonials we can use instead of examples?
- Is there anything about your business that the owners consider mundane (ie boring) that the rest of the world might think is really cool?
- How do you want to be viewed? How are you truly viewed?
- What could you reimagine in an original way to tell your unique story?
- Could client testimonials help tell your story for you?
- What icons, locations, and moods convey the emotions of your brand?
Curious how we can help promote your campaign, product or business? Drop us a line and say hello!